Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome to the Boys of Fall Blog

Hello, and welcome! My name is Matt Brinkman and this is my newly created blog designed to preach the truth about college football. I have created this blog to discuss college football in its entirety- players, coaches, conference, teams, and rivalries will all be discussed. The reason for the title "The Boys of Fall Blog" is that we will not discuss the NFL. In terms of players, we will discuss them from the time they are highly sought after recruits to the time they are selected at the NFL draft. While I love the NFL, I chose to narrow the focus of this particular blog to the athletes that are not yet professionals--hence the term boys. As you can see, the blog is a little rough around the edges at this point as I am a newcomer to the blogosphere. I will work on improving the site as I go along and I encourage your feedback. You can follow the site on Twitter @BoysofFallBlog or email me at boysoffallblog@gmail.com. I hope you enjoy the blog and I am excited to get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment